note: this connection is limited to web browsing only, you cannot use it to play online.
- Lauch NetShare in your device and check Start WiFi Hotspot.
- In the PS4 From the main screen, go to Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Connect to the Internet.
- Now select your connection method, Use Wi-Fi (wireless).
- Select Custom.
- Select the wireless Network you have created in step 1. enter the WiFi password then select Done and OK.
- Leave the DHCP Host Name settings at Do Not Specify.
- Leave DNS Settings on Automatic.
- Leave MTU Settings on Automatic.
- Under Proxy Server, select Use.
On the Proxy Server page, enter the Address and Port Number as follows:
- Address : 192.168.49.1
- Port Number : 8282
- Click Next once you are done.